Centra Cabinetry is a semi-custom product line that offers superior quality cabinetry in Cherry, Maple, Painted Maple, Select and Knotty Alder, Red Oak, and Walnut. Cabinet construction consists of solid wood face frames and an all plywood cabinet box with MapleLam Interior, a simulated Maple Wood Grain known for durability.
- Face Frames are 3/4" solid wood with dowelled joinery.
- The cabinet is all-plywood construction with an easy-to maintain, MapleLam interior.
- Dovetail drawers have solid Beech sides (Optional Maple and Walnut Drawer Boxes), fronts and backs with veneered MDF core bottoms.
- Adjustable shelves are 3/4" thick engineered furniture board with MapleLam surfaces – plywood shelves with MapleLam surfaces are optional.
- Full extension, soft close drawer slides are available on drawers and pull out drawers – the undermount slides maximize drawer storage.
- Concealed, 6-way adjustable hinges with a one-piece assembly are attached to the cabinet frame. The concealed hinge has an opening angle of 108 degrees and requires a minimum 2-1/4" stile or rail.
- All exposed cabinet sides on Centra Cabinetry will have flush, finished end panels at no additional charge.
- All door styles have the specifically designed "Centra Overlay" with predetermined edge profiles, center panel designs and drawer front selections.
- The finish palette includes a wide array of popular wood stains, solid colors, wood stains with glazes, and solid colors with glazes.